Ear candling also works to relieve tension.
It aids the body to heal itself by depositing a thin layer of wax over the skin of the outer ear canal. This not only softens the ear wax that is already in the ears, it plugs the pores and causes the body to produce oils that move the foreign material out of the ear. This process occurs over the next few days while sleeping, in the shower or when cleaning the ears with a wipe or washcloth. We should avoid using cotton swabs as it may push the wax back into the ear, defeating the purpose of Ear Candling.
“Alternative Therapies” have been passed down through the generations and made their way into mainstream culture. During this current period of history, we find ourselves embracing more and more of the ancient wisdom. We find ourselves looking for meaning and clarity as we always have and are in an open minded phase of humanity.
- Clears wax and debris from the ear canal
- Relieves pressure from behind the eardrum
- Sharpens mental functions, vision, hearing, taste and colour perception
- Eases earache, headaches, sinus pressure and allergies
- Soothing and relaxing
- Acts as a catalyst to clear nerve endings and promote healing
Book an appointment with Sue DelPlavignano for an ear candling session.